How do I choose between Challenge, Course & Study Group?
P2PU has divided it's group learning styles into Challenge, Course & Study Group.
Choose Challenge if:
• You want your peers to move through the experience at their own pace.
• You want your peers to create a hands-on project as part of the experience.
• You hope to scale your teaching effects through mentorship rather than through the efforts of a sole facilitator.
• Watch this video about challenges
Example Challenge: Webmaking 101
Choose Course if:
• You want to lead a synchronous group.
• You are an expert in the subject matter.
• The experience is intended to be discussion, not project based.
Choose Study Group if:
• You want to run a synchronous group.
• You want participants to collaborate with you.
• The experience is intended to be discussion based, not project based.
Example Study Group: Blogging and Writing for the Web
Have more questions? Ask us!